Introducing the scheme
The objectives of Normandy Quality Tourism
- To receive you properly at all times
- To give you satisfaction with service matching the commitments of our establishments
- To provide you with information on products and tourist activities available in Normandy
Normandy, a quality destination
- Normandy’s Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Regions of Lower and Upper Normandy have been supporting Normandy Quality Tourism since 2001, as a first step towards local quality recognised by the government as part of its Plan for Quality Tourism (Plan Qualité Tourisme™).
- Establishments sign up voluntarily for this scheme so as to make best use of their facilities and to be identified by customers. They benefit from personal support from their Chamber of Commerce.
- Normandy Regional Tourist Board co-ordinates the scheme and organises the promotion of approved establishments in conjunction with Departmental Tourist Boards and Tourist Offices.
Conditions and procedure for approval labels
Establishments must satisfy the legal obligations of their profession, particularly in terms of hygiene, safety and accessibility for the disabled.
Establishments are awarded an approval label once they have received an 85% score after an incognito inspection carried out by an independent company (which has to be renewed within three years).
Establishments are checked on a permanent basis via customer satisfaction surveys available on this website.
Source : Normandie Qualité Tourisme
Brand delegate: Comité Régional de Tourisme de Normandie
Financed by Chambres de Commerce et d’Industrie and the regions of Haute and Basse-Normandie