All parties are aware that the challenge of responsible tourism is to protect the environment and to improve human relations.
The Normandie Qualité Tourisme approach, developed by the Chamber of Commerce of Normandy with the support of the Normandy Region and Europe, allows to the certified establishment to evaluate their level of performance and to develop environmental and societal practices.
It is also a means to meet the legitimate expectations regarding the reduction of the travel impacts.
You are a Norman professional of the tourism industry, a diagnosis is offered for free to the certified Normandy Qualité Tourisme professionnals.
It consists of 14 chapters :
- ACCESS AND MOBILITY : Reduce the impact of our trips
- COMMUNICATION AND DIGITAL USE : Optimize the uses and medias
- SOCIAL AND SOCIETAL ASPECTS : Respect equality, to facilitate dialogue and handover
- ENERGY SOBRIETY : Manage energy wastage
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION : Improve the systems and produce differently
- WATER CONSUMPTION : Reduce the demand and recover the resource
- CLEANING PRODUCTS : Use eco-labeled and naturals products
- SUPPLY AND LAUNDRY CLEANING : Make better use and maintenance
- CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS : Buy responsibly and limit packaging
- REDUCTION, WASTE SORTING AND MANAGEMENT : Act and sensitize to best practices
- WORK, EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE : Buy local and sustainable
- FOOD PRODUCTS : Consume local and reduce waste
- ECOSYSTEM SERVICES : Protect the fauna and flora
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY : Formalize the responsible tourism project
Our objective is to assist you in developing good practices, by a process of continuing improvement of behaviour and optimization of the work tool.
We support you in building a personalized action plan and it allows you to be oriented towards appropriate assistance schemes.
Within the framework of communication actions, the partnership with Normandy Regional Touristic Committee will allows to promote the most dynamic establishment.
Discover the assessment tool Normandie Qualité Tourisme Responsable.